A team of KZP experts will take part in IBA 2018
All roads lead to Rome – this year, they will bring together lawyers from all over Europe.
On 7-12 October, the annual conference of the International Association of Lawyers IBA will take place in the eternal city. This is the largest and most prestigious international event for lawyers.
This year, the IBA conference will be attended by the following KZP lawyers:
- Rafał Rapala, Head of Corporate Law Practice
- Adam Piwakowski, Head of International & Strategy
- Łukasz Wołk, Partner in Energy, Natural Resources & Chemicals Practice
- Marek Jeżewski, Head of Arbitration Practice
- Gabriel Olearnik, Head of Private Equity Practice
- Sławomir Morawski, Head of Financial Services Practice
- Marcin Huczkowski, Senior Associate in New Technologies & Telecommunications Practice
- KZP lawyers attend an event at the General Consulate of Germany
- Representatives of Kochański Zięba & Partners to attend the EXPO REAL 2018 trade fair
- Rafał Zięba present at Housing Congress
- KZP ranks 1st in Polish law firm ranking
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advised Groupe Beneteau on the acquisition of Delphia Yachts