Attorney at Law, Associate
Agnieszka specializes in civil and economic law. She has extensive experience in providing comprehensive legal services to entrepreneurs. As part of her practice, Agnieszka Roztoczynska-Groele has been involved in daily economic advisory, in particular drafting agreements and providing opinions on agreements, as well as drafting legal opinions on various aspects of the clients’ business.
Agnieszka is experienced in representing clients’ interests before competent courts and public administrative bodies. Her practice primarily focuses on economic matters. Agnieszka Roztoczynska-Groele has provided legal services in Polish and English to the Polish branch of one of the largest financial service providers in the world and also to a group of companies of one of the world’s leading providers of engineering and design services.
Prior to joining KZP Agnieszka Roztoczyńska-Groele cooperated with renowned law firms in Cracow.
Languages: Polish, English, German.
Membership: The Cracow Bar of Legal Counselors.
Education: Jagiellonian University in Cracow, Faculty of Law and Administration (Master of Law, 2008). Postgraduate studies in consumer and competition law at the Intellectual Property Law Institute of the Jagiellonian University (2009). She has also participated in the project “A legal counselor from Małopolska region before the European Union Courts – second edition” organized by the Regional Bar of Legal Counselors in Cracow.
- Providing day-to-day legal services in Polish and English to the Polish branch of one of the largest worldwide financial services providers, including in particular legal advice relating to day-to-day operations of the entity, preparation and review of contracts with service providers, preparation of documentation and representation in registration proceedings before the National Court Register.
- Providing day-to-day legal services in Polish and English to a group of companies of one of the world's leading providers of engineering and design services, including legal advice relating to day-to-day operations of the entity, preparation and review of contracts, corporate advice and preparation of internal corporate documents, representation in registration proceedings before the National Court Register, and review of contracts concluded as a result of public procurement with public entities.
- Representing one of the Polish leading provider of cleaning and property security services in a dispute with the Polish Social Insurance Institution [ZUS] regarding the registration of the company’s employees for social security and health insurance purposes.
- Representing a trade and distribution company in a dispute with one of the listed companies operating in trade, distribution and production of IT equipment, consumer electronics and office equipment, arising out of a breach of a non-disclosure agreement.
- Representing a bankruptcy trustee in a dispute with the bank regarding the claim for rendering an act in law ineffective.
- Representation in commercial disputes for payment of receivables arisen between companies operating in the manufacturing, trade and distribution sector, pre-litigation recovery, litigation and execution proceedings.
- Preparing documentation and representing a number of business entities in registration proceedings before the National Court Register.