Anna Cichońska works for the Media & Entertainment Law Practice. She is highly experienced in press, copyright and general media law matters.
Anna specializes in protection of personal rights and the correction of press materials.
She is experienced in disputes with organizations for collective management of copyright, as well as in disputes relating to the provision of services by electronic means.
Anna provides day-to-day legal advice for businesses.
She has also conducted a number of litigation cases before the civil and criminal courts as well as in mediation proceedings.
Languages: Polish, English.
Membership: The Cracow Bar of Advocates.
Education: Jagiellonian University (Master of Law, 2005).
Recommendations: Anna Cichońska is a recommended lawyer in Dispute Resolution sector by Legal 500 EMEA 2013.
- Representing the Ringier Axel Springer Polska in a number of cases related to the protection of personal rights and copyrights, including representation in court and mediation proceedings.
- Representing Editors in Chief of newspapers and magazines in a number of cases related to court ordered press corrections.
- Representing media companies in commercial litigation.
- Representing a media company and a disc manufacturing company in claims of collective management of copyright organisations.
- Representing in negotiations and mediations related to the conclusion and implementation of contracts e.g. for the provision of promotional, marketing services and sponsorship contracts.
- Preparation of contracts for the provision of marketing and merchandising services for a producer and distributor of food products.
- Providing day-to-day legal advice to an IT company , a producer and distributor of toys and office equipment supplies, as well as companies providing outsourcing services.