Cracow office of KZP shortlisted in the Polskie Wnętrze 2017 architectural plebiscite!
We are delighted to announce that the design of the Cracow office of the Kochański Zięba i Partnerzy law firm developed by Iliard Architecture & Project Management has been shortlisted in the Polskie Wnętrze 2017 plebiscite! This is the tenth, jubilee edition of the Polska Architektura XXL plebiscite and this year’s competition, features nearly 100 candidates battling for votes, in three main categories: architecture, interiors and landscape.
Please note that the voting in the plebiscite has already started, conducted simultaneously through two channels – a professional jury consisting of architects as well as by Internet users. Voting will close on 28 February 2018.
The results will be presented during an official gala event, which will be held in the WWII Museum in Gdansk. The event will be accompanied by an exhibition of both award-wining and shortlisted works.
We encourage everyone to vote for us!
How can I vote for the Cracow office of Kochański Zięba i Partnerzy?
- Visit the site http://www.sztuka-wnetrza.pl/
2. Find the poll in the central red box (in the middle of the home page),
3. Select the option “Wnętrza publiczne”,
4. Select the checkbox next to the “Biuro Kancelarii Prawnej Kochański Zięba i Partnerzy – Iliard Architecture & Project Management” design,
5. Click “Zagłosuj (Vote)”.
You can vote every day, until 28 February inclusive.
Thank you for your votes!
- Interview with Rafał Zięba in the Warsaw Business Journal
- PPCC Members Meeting: Contracts in e-commerce - legal issues
- Piotr Kochański shortlisted for the “European Managing Partner of the Year” at The Lawyers
- Capacity market & energy storage - new developments on the Polish energy market
- KZP has advised EPP on the acquisition of the O3 Business Campus II