DATACENTER GigaCon Conference in Cracow
Paweł Gruszecki, Legal Counselor, Partner, Head of New Technologies & Telecommunications Practice at Kochański Zięba & Partners will give a lecture at DATACENTER GigaCon Conference on 22 February at Holiday Inn in Cracow.
The event is devoted to technologies, environments and tools that guarantee reliable and secure access to databases. The Conference will cover a range of solutions currently applied in the design and construction of data centers.
Mr. Gruszecki will speak about the new obligations of entrepreneurs in the field of cybersecurity (new NIS Directive).
For more information go to: http://gigacon.org/event/dc_krk_17/
- KZP lawyers attend an event at the General Consulate of Germany
- Representatives of Kochański Zięba & Partners to attend the EXPO REAL 2018 trade fair
- A team of KZP experts will take part in IBA 2018
- EOIF GigaCon Conference Cracow 2017
- Paweł Gruszecki will give lectures at Kozminski University
- Aleksander Galos & Wojciech Wrochna join Kochanski Zieba & Partners (KZP)