Advocate, Associate. Edyta specializes in capital markets, corporate and commercial law. She is experienced in advising on debuts on the regulated market and on alternative markets, trading in financial instruments and other capital market transactions, and in providing day-to-day advice to public companies and other capital market participants. Her expertise also includes the formation, liquidation of and ongoing corporate advice to, commercial companies and other business entities, advice in the process of re-registration and restructuring of companies, disposals of shares, mergers and acquisitions, advice on labor law in connection with day-to-day corporate advice, and also commercial law advice, in particular reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts.
Edyta Rękawek has been involved in numerous due diligence investigations. She has participated in both domestic and cross-border transactions. Before joining Kochański Zięba i Partners, Edyta worked as a lawyer with Gide Loyrette Nouel and KPMG Legal (French Desk).
Languages: Polish, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish.
Membership: The Warsaw Bar of Advocates.
Education: University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Law (2013); University of Warsaw, Institute of Iberian and Ibero-American Studies (2013); University of Warsaw, Institute of French Studies (2013).
- Work Service S.A., Poland’s largest and the very first company in the personnel services sector to be listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, on the first in the history of Polish capital market listing on the London Stock Exchange through a technical dual listing without using depositary receipts
- UK fund manager regarding restructuring of the credit facility extended by HSBC Bank Polska and Bank BZ WBK S.A. with regard to the portfolio of 8 properties in Poland in the amount of EUR 36 million.
- Redefine Properties Limited, with its seat in RPA, listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), regarding the finance aspects and the acquisition of 75% shares in Echo Prime Properties B.V. from Echo Investment S.A. Tre transaction included acquisition of a portfolio of 18 commercial properties (offices and retail shopping centers in Poland in the amount of EUR 1,18 billion.
- One of the biggest energy groups in Poland on initial public offering on the Warsaw Stock Exchange worth over PLN 2 billion, considered one of the largest IPOs in Central Europe
- Polish key companies, including companies from the following sectors: construction, energy, media, luxury goods, textile industry and food industry, on initial public offering and admission to trading on the Warsaw Stock Exchange
- KGHM Polska Miedź S.A., one of the worlds’s top manufacturers of copper and precious metals, on the largest transactions, among others the Sierra Gorda project in Chile
- Auchan Group on the acquisition of 91 hypermarkets in Poland, Russia, Romania and Ukraine, and 13 shopping centres in Russia and Romania from the company Metro AG (value of the transaction estimated at EUR 1.1 billion)
- One of the largest Polish airports on establishment of a dual airport system
- One of the largest Polish seaports on its infrastructure projects and representation before the European Commission
- The largest Polish and foreign companies from key economic sectors, as well as Embassies and their related entities, with respect to extensive ongoing legal services
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advises Marlin Equity Partners on the acquisition of technology company Medius Poland.
- KZP advise Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, HSBC, JPMorgan, BNP Paribas and Lloyds in respect to the EUR 900 million financing of an industrial supplier acquisition
- Kochański Zięba & Partners Advised ProService on a Series of Acquisitions in the IT Industry
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advise GENERAC HOLDINGS INC. on the acquisition of MOTORTECH HOLDING
- KZP advised on the restructuring in the total amount of EUR 36 million
- IFLR 1000 Financial & Corporate 2017
- KZP advise Echo Polska Properties on a high profile property acquisition in the centre of Warsaw
- Foreign exchanges are easier than you think – IPO and Dual Listing seminar
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners has advised Redefine Properties Limited on the largest transaction in the history of the commercial property market in Poland – the value of the transaction exceeded 1.1 bln EUR.