EOIF GigaCon Conference Cracow 2017
Paweł Gruszecki, Legal Counselor, Partner, Head of New Technologies & Telecommunications Practice at Kochański Zięba & Partners will give a lecture at EOIF GigaCon Conference on 25 January at Holiday Inn in Cracow.
The Conference is devoted to electronic information circulation in the company.
During the event, the representatives of leading companies will present their solutions and tools for facilitating and automating the company management processes. Years of experience in the promotion of modern solutions allows us to create an event that would meet the needs of both suppliers and customers.
Mr. Gruszecki will speak about the impact of new regulations on the admissibility of business processes outsourcing.
For more information go to: http://gigacon.org/event/eoif_krk_17/#agenda
- KZP lawyers attend an event at the General Consulate of Germany
- Representatives of Kochański Zięba & Partners to attend the EXPO REAL 2018 trade fair
- A team of KZP experts will take part in IBA 2018
- Paweł Gruszecki will give lectures at Kozminski University
- Aleksander Galos & Wojciech Wrochna join Kochanski Zieba & Partners (KZP)
- National Maritime Security Forum