IP Stars 2018/19: Awards for KZP IP Experts
This year’s participation of KZP experts at the international conference of the International Trademark Association (INTA) has been honoured with a special award. On Friday, May 18, 2018, in an international independent ranking Piotr Kochański (as a Patent star: Poland), KZP Managing Partner and Karolina Marciniszyn (as a Trade mark star: Poland), Head of the Intellectual & Industrial Property Law Practice, have been awarded the title of IP Stars 2018/19 for their IP achievements.
Additionally, our law firm has been distinguished in the “Trade mark contentious” category and took a very high, 3rd, position in the ranking.
We are delighted to have received these prestigious awards particularly in view of our many years’ INTA membership and as INTA’s statutory objectives and values are fully endorsed by KZP lawyers.
Many congratulations to our IP experts – Karolina Marciniszyn and Piotr Kochański!
Piotr Kochański, Advocate, the Firm’s Founding Partner
More information about INTA: https://www.inta.org/2018Annual/Pages/Home.aspx
Other nominations: https://www.ipstars.com/countries/poland/pl#/rankings
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advised Groupe Beneteau on the acquisition of Delphia Yachts
- KZP has advised EPP on the acquisition of King Cross Marcelin shopping centre
- New advocates and legal counsellors at KZP
- REDEFINING ENERGY – a comprehensive expert analysis for WBJ
- KZP’S TEAM OF EXPERTS WILL ATTEND INTA 2018
- KZP HIGH POSITIONS IN LAW FIRM RANKING OF "RZECZPOSPOLITA" 2018