Kochanski Zieba & Partners (KZP) ranked as the No.1 Polish law firm
KZP is celebrating a historical victory in this year’s Warsaw Business Journal ranking, having placed first in the category of Polish law firms.
Book of Lists XXI is the largest ranking of companies in Poland, issued by the Warsaw Business Journal. Over the past 20 years it has been the foremost guide to the business world in Poland. The ranking covers over 2,000 companies in 75 different industries.
We are proud to announce that this year Kochanski Zieba & Partners Sp. k. has been listed 1st place in the Polish law firm category. This success has been as a result of a large amount of effort and investment in recent years so as to enhance ultimate client satisfaction. In the first half of 2016, KZP recorded growth in turnover of more than 24% in comparison to the same period the previous year. This achievement sets KZP apart in the European legal market as one of the leading firms in terms of growth. To put this into context, the average increase in turnover of European based law firms was 3.7% for the same period in 2016.
This year KZP has advised on a number of innovative projects including the first ever dual-listing of a Polish company on the London Stock Exchange. The firm also acted for the buyer in the largest transaction of the last decade on the Central European commercial real estate market – the value of the transaction being in excess of 5 billion PLN.
This success is the culmination of a great deal of hard work over 18 years since KZP’s inception, when the firm was built from scratch. The firm continues to see very strong and rapid growth. Taking an innovative approach to the legal market has been the catalyst to this growth. We are fully appreciative of this award but do not intend to rest on our laurels. To the contrary, we wish to develop further – commented Piotr Kochanski, Managing Partner at KZP.
- KZP lawyers attend an event of the General Consulate of Austria
- Aleksander Galos attended the “Business Insider INSIDE TRENDS” Conference
- KZP lawyers attend an event at the General Consulate of Germany
- Dr Marek Jeżewski at the University of Cambridge
- Kochański Zięba & Partners has advised Skanska Group in connection with one of the largest transactions on the Warsaw land investment market concerning the future development of a state-of-the-art office complex including high-rise towers
- KZP will provide a workshop for the FILM Law School