Kraków Intellectual Property Law Summer School 2017
Justyna Zygmunt, Associate at the New Technologies & Telecommunications Practice at Kochański Zięba & Partners will be a tutor during the Kraków Intellectual Property Law Summer School 2017 . Justyna is responsible for the content-related supervision of the team participating in the moot court taking place during the course. The programme is organized from September 11th to 16th, 2017.
The event will be attended by leading academics from major centres such as the University of Cambridge and the Max Planck Institute, as well as students from around the world.
- KZP lawyers attend an event of the General Consulate of Austria
- Aleksander Galos attended the “Business Insider INSIDE TRENDS” Conference
- KZP lawyers attend an event at the General Consulate of Germany
- DR MARCIN HUCZKOWSKI REINFORCES KZP NEW TECHNOLOGIES & TELECOMMUNICATIONS PRACTICE
- Kochański Zięba & Partners win another case for Ringier Axel Springer Polska before the Supreme Court
- Press law. Court proceedings in press cases.