KZP at “Matsuri – Picnic with Japanese Culture”
Konichiwa! On 16 June 2018, representatives of Kochański Zięba and Partners attended a “Picnic with Japanese Culture” in Służewski Dom Kultury. The sixth Matsuri Picnic is an initiative of the Embassy of Japan, the Shokokai Employers’ Union and the Japanese Club in Poland. Guests at the event got to experience Japanese art, culture and cuisine. This year’s “Matsuri” took place in the year we celebrate the 60th anniversary of the resumption of diplomatic relations between Poland and Japan. The great empathy between these two countries is demonstrated by the increasing number of Polish people visiting the Cherry Blossom Country, learning Japanese and martial arts, and, likewise, the Japanese enthusiasm for the music of Chopin, Polish cinema and ceramics. Furthermore, in the area of business cooperation, there is a great interest in Japanese investment in Poland.
We are glad that KZP was able to take part in this colourful event and would like to thank you for such great interest in our stand.
- Paweł Borowski on “Assessment of Nutrition Therapy in Polish Hospitals” study
- Employee capital plans
- KZP present at an event organised by the U.S. Embassy in Poland
- IP Stars 2018/19: Awards for KZP IP Experts
- REDEFINING ENERGY – a comprehensive expert analysis for WBJ
- KZP’S TEAM OF EXPERTS WILL ATTEND INTA 2018