KZP present at an event organised by the U.S. Embassy in Poland
On 27 June, at Forty Kleparz, Krakow, ceremonies were held to commemorate the Declaration of Independence of the United States of America. At the special invitation of the Ambassador and the Consul General of the USA to Poland, Paul W. Jones and Walter M. Braunohler, the event was attended by Łukasz Wołk, Partner in the Energy Practice, Natural Raw Materials and Chemical Industry and Head of the Kraków office of Kochański Zięba and Partners Law Firm.
KZP’s participation in these celebrations demonstrates the close relationship between our law firm and the American diplomatic representation in Poland and reflects the regular cooperation between KZP and the U.S. companies and NGOs operating in our country.
Participation in Wednesday’s banquet was another event in the history of the relationship between the KZP and the U.S. Embassy, which certainly contributed to strengthening our mutual relations.
- KZP ranks 1st in Polish law firm ranking
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advised Groupe Beneteau on the acquisition of Delphia Yachts
- KZP has advised EPP on the acquisition of King Cross Marcelin shopping centre
- KZP at "Matsuri - Picnic with Japanese Culture"
- IP Stars 2018/19: Awards for KZP IP Experts
- REDEFINING ENERGY – a comprehensive expert analysis for WBJ