KZP ranks 1st in Polish law firm ranking
Kochański Zięba & Partners Ranked 1st in the Polish Law Firms Category of Warsaw Business Journal’s Book of Lists.
On 17 September 2018, at the Book of Lists gala, KZP was awarded the accolade of Best Polish Law Firm. This recognition is exceptionally valuable to us, due to the prestige of both the Warsaw Business Journal publishing house and the Book of Lists itself. The Book of Lists is the most comprehensive English-language business review comprising a collection of rankings of the leading Polish companies across various industries. For more than 23 years it has been a reliable guide to Polish business and industry.
The yearbook contains information on nearly 2,000 companies spanning 8 B2B industries, including a list of the best performers in the Business Services category.
KZP’s victory is a testament to many years’ building of our brand, our client relationships based on trust and the dynamic growth of Kochański Zięba & Partners, which for several years has been one of the fastest growing law firms in Poland.
This award is a significant success for our entire Organisation and a gratifying conclusion of the 20th anniversary of KZP, which falls at the end of 2018.
- Piotr Kochański was awarded the title of “Prawnik 30-lecia"
- 100 years of Polish Independence and diplomatic relations with Japan
- KZP lawyers attend an event of the General Consulate of Austria
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advised Groupe Beneteau on the acquisition of Delphia Yachts
- KZP has advised EPP on the acquisition of King Cross Marcelin shopping centre
- New advocates and legal counsellors at KZP