KZP’S TEAM OF EXPERTS WILL ATTEND INTA 2018
As we do every year, lawyers from Kochański Zięba & Partners will attend the annual international conference organized by INTA (International Trademark Association). INTA’s 140th Annual Meeting will be held in Seattle (USA) on 19-23 May. This conference is the largest meeting of IP practitioners in the world.
This year, KZP will be represented by:
Karolina Marciniszyn, Patent Attorney, Partner, Head of our Intellectual & Industrial Property Law Practice;
Paweł Borowski, Partner, Head of the Pharmaceuticals, Health Care & Life Sciences Practice.
KZP has been a member of INTA for many years. The Annual Meeting is an important platform for us to exchange experiences, as well as an excellent opportunity to meet clients and cooperating law firms from all over the world.
- IP Stars 2018/19: Awards for KZP IP Experts
- REDEFINING ENERGY – a comprehensive expert analysis for WBJ
- KZP HIGH POSITIONS IN LAW FIRM RANKING OF "RZECZPOSPOLITA" 2018
- Legal 500 Ranking for 2018 has been announced: KZP highly commended!
- A double nomination for KZP in International Tax Review European Tax Awards 2018!