Advocate, Partner, Head of the Kraków office of KZP
Since 2001, Łukasz Wołk has been providing legal services to the largest companies in Poland in the chemical and energy sectors (Grupa Azoty S.A., Tauron PE S.A., Energa S.A., PKN Orlen S.A). He has advised on numerous acquisitions, sales and restructurings of companies in Poland and abroad. He has supervised and managed large-scale M&A transactions and performed due diligence for acquisitions of companies and businesses abroad by Polish telecommunications and chemical companies (transactions in Serbia, Germany and the Czech Republic). Łukasz has also provided legal services to developers with foreign capital operating in the Polish market. Furthermore, Łukasz Wołk also specializes in criminal law and criminal procedure as well as court litigation, including cases before domestic arbitration courts (The Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw, The Arbitration Court at the Regional Chamber of Commerce in Katowice), and before foreign arbitration courts including, among others, The Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce and The UEFA Court of Arbitration.
Currently, Łukasz Wołk serves as a Judge on the Disciplinary Board at the Kraków Bar of Advocates.
Prior to joining KZP, he was a Partner at Forystek and Partners, where he worked for nearly 17 years, and for 11 years as a Partner.
Languages: Polish, English
Membership: The Cracow Bar of Advocates. Bar exam passed in 2006 coming first among all examinees.
Education: Jagiellonian University of Kraków (Master of Law, 2000), Jagiellonian University of Kraków – Institute for Inventiveness and Protection of Intellectual Property (Postgraduate studies, 2001).
- Represented Grupa Azoty S.A. and its subsidiaries for 8 years (among other things, worked as an in-house lawyer at Grupa Azoty Zakłady Azotowe Kędzierzyn S.A., Grupa Azoty ATT Polymers GmbH). Provided legal support in the first foreign acquisition in Germany, successfully represented the Company in arbitration proceedings in Stockholm, represented the Company in numerous restructuring projects in Poland and abroad.
- Worked as an in-house lawyer at Orlen Oil Sp. z o.o.
- Provided legal advice to Rafineria Trzebinia S.A. – legal services for the refinery and comprehensive services for its subsidiary, Naftowax Sp. z o.o.
- Supervision and coordination of services provided to PKN Orlen S.A.
- Represented companies from the Tauron PE S.A. group in precedential litigation with a housing cooperative regarding the cooperative's claims for the establishment of a transmission easement.
- Represented Tauron PE S.A. in disputes with wind farms.
- Ongoing legal assistance to Energa S.A. and supervision of services provided to the operator in Płock.
- Represented Wisła S.A. sports club before the UEFA tribunal in Lausanne
- Supervision of comprehensive legal services provided to ZAKSA Kędzierzyn Koźle.
- Represented one of the largest food manufacturers from the Małopolska region in a M&A process initiated by Heinz.
- Represented Telefonika Kable S.A. in a M&A process involving companies in Serbia and Ukraine.
- Represented Polish and foreign developers and construction companies throughout the investment process during the development of prestigious projects in Krakow: Saritor Park (UK investor), Garden Residence (Greek investor), Prestige Properties Group (Polish investor – the most prestigious residential and construction project in Krakow).
- Represented all Lindner Group companies in Poland in very significant litigations and arbitration proceedings (with a value of more than EUR 10 million).
- Provided comprehensive representation services to the companies of the Norwegian Making Waves group (since the beginning of their operations in Poland).
- KZP lawyers attend an event of the General Consulate of Austria
- KZP lawyers attend an event at the General Consulate of Germany
- A team of KZP experts will take part in IBA 2018
- KZP present at an event organised by the U.S. Embassy in Poland
- CRACOW OFFICE OF KOCHAŃSKI ZIĘBA & PARTNERS STRENGTHENS ITS POSITION ON THE LEGAL SERVICES MARKET IN SOUTHERN POLAND
- New Head of the Kraków office of Kochański Zięba & Partners