Maciej specializes in corporate law matters and mergers and acquisitions. He has comprehensive experience in proceedings before the National Court Register and provides ongoing legal advice to commercial companies and advises also on the restructuring of business entities. In addition, Maciej works on projects connected with mergers and acquisition at all stages of transactions, he also drafts and opinions commercial contracts, including general terms and conditions of contracts.
Prior to joining KZP, Maciej worked for leading Polish and international law firms.
Languages: Polish, English
Membership: Warsaw Bar of Advocates
Education: The University of Warsaw (Master of Law, 2014)
- EDF Polska S.A. - providing ongoing corporate services to EDF Polska S.A. including the reorganisation of companies from the EDF group in Poland.
- Stock Polska Sp. z o.o. - providing corporate services to companies from the Stock group in Poland.
- PKP Energetyka - creating and implementing of corporate governance rules in PKP Energetyka.
- Marquard Media Polska sp. z o.o. / Hearst Marquard Publishing Sp. z o.o. - providing corporate services to Polish publishing companies from the Swiss Marquard Media group.
- Domodi sp. z o.o. - Advising on a transaction concerning the acquisition of 100% of shares in Allani sp. z o.o. by Domodi sp. z o.o.(controlled by Wirtualna Polska Holding).