Network Security Congress in Warsaw
Paweł Gruszecki, Legal Counselor, Partner, Head of New Technologies & Telecommunications Practice at Kochański Zięba & Partners will a give lecture at the Network Security Congress on 6 April at Courtyard in Warsaw.
Network Security Congress covers primarily three sessions: Firewall & VPN, Secure Mail and Network Security.
Mr. Gruszecki will speak about the new obligations of entrepreneurs in the field of cybersecurity (new NIS Directive).
For more information go to: http://gigacon.org/event/kbs_waw_17/#agenda
- Piotr Kochański was awarded the title of “Prawnik 30-lecia"
- 100 years of Polish Independence and diplomatic relations with Japan
- KZP lawyers attend an event of the General Consulate of Austria
- DATACENTER GigaCon Conference in Cracow
- EOIF GigaCon Conference Cracow 2017
- Paweł Gruszecki will give lectures at Kozminski University