New advocates and legal counsellors at KZP
On 11 July 2018, as part of the annual tradition of our law firm, which always takes place after the advocates’ and legal counsellors’ oaths, the Partners of individual practices, together with the Managing Partner of KZP, Rafał Zięba, presented fountain pens to the newly sworn-in members of the K&P team.
Not only the Warsaw branch has expanded its team of specialists; at our Kraków office, Bartosz Jussak has received the title of legal counsellor.
We would like to congratulate all of you on your exams and wish you success in your professional careers!
- Piotr Kochański was awarded the title of “Prawnik 30-lecia"
- 100 years of Polish Independence and diplomatic relations with Japan
- K&P lawyers attend an event of the General Consulate of Austria
- Paweł Borowski on “Assessment of Nutrition Therapy in Polish Hospitals” study
- Employee capital plans
- K&P present at an event organised by the U.S. Embassy in Poland