New advocates and legal counsellors at KZP
On 11 July 2018, as part of the annual tradition of our law firm, which always takes place after the advocates’ and legal counsellors’ oaths, the Partners of individual practices, together with the Managing Partner of KZP, Rafał Zięba, presented fountain pens to the newly sworn-in members of the KZP team.
Not only the Warsaw branch has expanded its team of specialists; at our Kraków office, Bartosz Jussak has received the title of legal counsellor.
We would like to congratulate all of you on your exams and wish you success in your professional careers!
- KZP lawyers attend an event at the General Consulate of Germany
- Representatives of Kochański Zięba & Partners to attend the EXPO REAL 2018 trade fair
- A team of KZP experts will take part in IBA 2018
- Paweł Borowski on “Assessment of Nutrition Therapy in Polish Hospitals” study
- Employee capital plans
- KZP present at an event organised by the U.S. Embassy in Poland