Attorney at Law, Associate
Piotr Kister specializes in drafting and reviewing commercial agreements and e-commerce terms and conditions, and in preparing and carrying out the process of optimization of the legal form of business entities.
Piotr has experience in issues in the field of corporate law, IP law and combating unfair competition, with a special focus on unfair advertising.
He advised companies from trading, film, tourism and catering industries. He also advised clients in disputes concerning violations of competition rules.
Piotr is experienced in litigation before courts of law.
Before joining KZP, Piotr worked with Rachelski i Wspólnicy law firm.
Languages: Polish, English.
Membership: The Warsaw Association of Legal Advisors.
Education: University of Warsaw (Master of Law, 2012).
- Advising on company transformations to minimize business risks and optimize taxes.
- Advising in a dispute related to imposing terms and conditions of e-commerce.
- Representing one of the leading bookstores in a dispute with a supplier, representing one of the leading travel agencies in a dispute regarding overdue payments.
- Advising various entities on matters connected with the transfer of copyrights and in copyright-related disputes.
- Drafting and reviewing numerous agreements in the field of civil, commercial and copyright law.