Attorney at Law, Associate
Piotr specializes in litigation, with particular focus on civil and commercial law disputes. He represents clients in court cases, enforcement cases and procedures before administrative authorities. Piotr also has extensive experience in enforcement proceedings and issues related to perpetual usufruct of real estate.
Before joining KZP, Piotr worked for a Polish law firm and in a court enforcement officer’s office in Warsaw.
Languages: Polish, English.
Membership: The Warsaw Bar of Legal Advisors.
Education: University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration (Master of Law, 2010).
- Long-term co-representation of a global publisher, the owner of Fakt, Newsweek and Forbes , in litigation related to the protection of personal image, press law and criminal proceedings.
- Long-term management of the receivables portfolio for an owner of shopping centers, including conciliation proceedings, litigation and recovery.
- Providing comprehensive legal services to companies in the real-estate market, including developers and housing co-operatives, involving civil and commercial litigation as well as on-going advice on civil and housing law, real estate law, including in particular perpetual usufruct, commercial law, administrative law and recovery of receivables.
- Providing legal services to companies in the construction market, including manufacturers of building materials and components, involving commercial and administrative litigation, and advice on civil and commercial law, bills of exchange law, corporate, real estate and administrative law.
- Providing long-term legal services to companies in the FMCG market, involving commercial litigation and on-going advice on civil and commercial law, bills of exchange and company law.
- Za radio w najmowanym aucie należy się abonament, Dziennik Gazeta Prawna