PPCC Members Meeting: Contracts in e-commerce – legal issues
The last meeting of members of the Polish-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce, organised in cooperation with Law Firm Kochanski Zieba & Partners on 15 February 2018, was devoted to legal issues regarding contracts in e-commerce. The leading speakers at the event were Krzysztof Zięba – Legal Counsel, Partner and Head of FMCG Retail and Automotive and Trade & Distribution Practices at KZP, and Dr Marcin Huczkowski, Ph.D. – Legal Counsel and Senior Associate at KZP. We would like to thank both our Speakers and the Representatives of the Chamber for taking part in this successful event!
- KZP lawyers attend an event of the General Consulate of Austria
- Aleksander Galos attended the “Business Insider INSIDE TRENDS” Conference
- KZP lawyers attend an event at the General Consulate of Germany
- Cracow office of KZP shortlisted in the Polskie Wnętrze 2017 architectural plebiscite!
- Piotr Kochański shortlisted for the “European Managing Partner of the Year” at The Lawyers
- Capacity market & energy storage - new developments on the Polish energy market