KZP’s Capital Markets Practice covers comprehensive transactional and regulatory advice to all capital market participants, including both public companies and companies intending to conduct an initial public offering for shares or bonds, and professional participants of the capital market (brokerage houses, investment fund companies, and alternative investment companies).
Our Capital Markets Practice works not only on the Polish market, but also helps Clients raise capital on foreign capital markets. We work with the most prominent international law firms, investment banks, brokerage houses and auditors, assisting our clients in finding and choosing the best financing for their business and planned investments, and providing comprehensive advice during transactions.
- Corporate structuring to ensure compliance with the requirements for issuers of financial instruments;
- Conducting legal due diligence of businesses intending to seek financing and building strategies for the purposes of capital market transactions;
- Advising on issues of shares, bonds and other financial instruments, both in public offerings and private placements;
- Advising on the preparation of transaction documents related to offers of financial instruments (in particular on the preparation of prospectuses, information memoranda, purchase offers, terms of issue)…
- Conducting legal due diligence of businesses and building development strategies taking into account international capital market requirements;
- Advising on issuing of securities in international capital markets;
- Passporting prospectuses;
- Conducting procedures for the admission and introduction of financial instruments to trading on foreign capital markets, including dual listings…
Work Service S.A.
Advising on the first project in Poland for the admission of shares of a company listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, with a market capitalization exceeding PLN 800 million, to trading on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market through depositary interests.
Siódemka S.A. (currently DPD Polska)
Advising on two issuances of corporate bonds in a total amount of PLN 160 million and their admission to trading on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (Catalyst Market).
Advising on the implementation of an incentive program for employees based on derivative financial instruments, comprising preparation of necessary documentation, in the largest Polish company in the TFL sector, listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange which belongs to the leading Polish logistics group.
In order to contact us, please use the form on the right.