The KZP Customs Law team consists of experts with experience in both the legal and taxation areas. We offer assistance both in daily trade activities, as well as in making cost-effective decisions related to cross-border transactions in goods. Our experts also advise in the event of a dispute with the customs and tax authorities.
Our experts have knowledge and experience in the scope of EU and international customs law. We advise our clients on the rules of marketing goods to the EU market, and any disputes with the EU authorities regarding the use of unilateral trade measures by the EU. In addition, our experts assist in applying the rules of the World Customs Organization and the World Trade Organization.
We provide the following services:
- Up to date advice on applying customs legislation, including the Community Customs Code
- Assistance in determining the customs classification of goods and filing for Binding Origin Information and Binding Tariff Information
- Assistance in implementing economic procedures
- Drawing up cross-border economic agreements
- Representation in customs and tax procedures, as well as in proceedings before administrative courts
- Representation in relations with third countries customs authorities in proceedings concerning the application of the rules of the World Customs Organization and the World Trade Organization