The KZP Tax Team has extensive expertise and experience in transfer pricing. This includes not only drafting transfer pricing documentation and conducting benchmark studies, but also carrying out economic analyses to be used in litigation and arbitration procedures.
We have an experienced team composed of lawyers, tax advisors and analysts, so we are able to provide cutting-edge, comprehensive business solutions to our clients.
Our specialists have considerable experience in advising international groups of companies, including in particular those whose parent companies are based in, i.a. the United States, Japan, the United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy or CEE countries.
We have comprehensive expertise in documenting transactions relating to, among other things:
- Trademark sharing
- Technology transfers
- Management, consulting, accounting and legal services
- Sales and purchase of goods and semi-finished products
- Intra-group loans,
- FX Spot and FX Forward contracts
- Mobile marketing services
- Low value-added services
We provide the following services:
- Drafting transfer pricing documentation
- Designing transfer pricing policies
- Transfer pricing risk identification and management
- Conducting benchmark studies
- Supporting clients during tax inspections and representing them in litigation relating to transfer pricing
- Carrying out economic and business analyses for the purposes of litigation and arbitration procedures
- Advance Pricing Agreements (APA)
- Mutual Agreement Procedures (MAP)
- Training on transfer pricing
- Advising on special economic zones (including determining the financial result of business activity conducted in SEZ)