- This website (hereinafter: the “Website”) is a service provided by Kochański Zięba i Partnerzy Sp.k. (“KZP”), a law firm offering comprehensive legal services, with its offices in Warsaw and Krakow, and its headquarters in Warsaw, Pl. Piłsudskiego 1, registered in the Register of Business Entities maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS: 0000625481, tax ID: NIP 113‑21‑92‑149.
II. Personal Data
- During your use of the Website connection parameters (e.g. your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, geographical data provided by ISP), will be collected automatically. Such data can be collected by cookies and other similar technologies.
- The Website collects information submitted voluntarily by its visitors.
- The personal data you submit will be used by KZP for the purposes for which you shared it with us and (where your consent is required) for the purposes for which you gave your separate optional consent, in a manner consistent with the scope of your consent.
- KZP may process your data if you respond to our recruitment advertisement (data contained in your application form). Such application form should contain your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process, to the extent that such data fall outside the scope of data specified in Article 221 of the Labor Code.
- KZP may also process your personal data for other purposes provided for in the applicable laws and regulations (first of all, in order to perform the agreement).
- KZP is the data controller of the personal data.
- Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Polish Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 02.101.926, as amended) and other applicable laws and regulations.
- You submit your personal data on a voluntary basis. You have the right to access and correct your data.
- We will not transfer your personal data or other data relating to you, to any person or entity without your consent, except where such transfer is permitted or required by law.
- You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data or request that KZP stop using your personal data, by writing at the e-mail address given in the Introduction.
- The processing of your data may be entrusted, under a relevant agreement, to a third party, in accordance with Article 31 of the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997.
- KZP accepts no responsibility for any privacy policies of third-party websites that can be accessed through the links on this Website.
- Cookies are text files sent to your computer or other terminal equipment when you visit the Website. Cookies remember your preferences, which enables us to improve the quality of our services, improve search results and the relevance of the information displayed, and track your preferences.
- Cookies are placed on your device and accessed by KZP, the operator of the Website.
- The software used for browsing websites (web browser) is set up to allow storing cookies on your device. If you use the Website without changing cookies settings, cookies will be placed on your device.
- You can change your cookies settings at any time. In particular, you can alter your settings to prevent automatic acceptance of cookies via your Internet browser settings, or to notify you each time cookies are placed on your device. For more detailed information on how to manage cookies please see your software (web browser) settings.
- If, for any reason, you believe that cookies violate your privacy, you can, at any time, change your cookies settings or disable cookies for a specific website or for all sites on the browser.
- If you disable or block cookies, you may not be able to use some functionalities available on the Website.
- Cookies are used on the Website in particular to:
- ensure proper functioning, configuration and security of the Website,
- monitor session status,
- customize the content displayed based on user preferences and Website view analytics and statistics.
- KZP uses the following types of cookies:
- strictly necessary cookies that enable you to use the available features of our web service, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Website,
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect violations of authentication within the Website,
- cookies that collect information about how you use the Website,
- functionality cookies that remember your settings preferences and are used to customize your user interface based on your language, region, font size or page style preferences, etc.,
- advertising cookies that collect information used to show advertising that is relevant to your interests;
- analytics cookies that gather information about how visitors use our Website, the referring pages that led visitors to the Website, the number of visitors and the length of their stay on the Website;
- persistent cookies (they are stored on your device after you close your web browser /close your session/ – they expire after one year) and session cookies (they are removed when you close your web browser /close your session/ – they are used to remember session details);
- Cookies placed on your device can also be used by advertisers collaborating with and partners of, KZP (the Website operator).
- When you visit the Website, cookies can also be placed on your device by third parties such as: Google Analytics (a web analytics system offered by Google Inc. that tracks website traffic, used for marketing purposes), and Google Search Console (previously: Google Webmaster Tools).
- For more information on such cookies please go to the websites of those organizations. Moreover, you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on (available on Google website), which will prevent Google Analytics from collecting information on your visits to websites.
- Other technologies – to facilitate your use of the Website and ensure that the Website is tailored to you and your interests, we also use other technologies similar to cookies such as Local Storage, which is used to store data saved during your use of services in a dedicated space in the browser’s memory. Data placed in Local Storage can only be accessed by the website, data from which was saved in the browser. Data in Local Storage is stored in the browser after the browser is closed. You can remove such data using additional software, e.g. browser plug-ins, third-party software.
IV. Final Provisions