Advocate, Senior Associate
Przemysław Krzemieniecki is an expert in the field of Capital Markets. He advises on public and private offerings of financial instruments, acquisitions of qualifying holdings in public companies, performance of disclosure obligations by public companies, representation of issuers in proceedings before the Financial Supervision Authority, the Warsaw Stock Exchange and the National Depository for Securities. He also provides corporate services for commercial companies and holds an alternative trading system adviser certificate issued by the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
Between 2014 and 2015, Przemysław worked for KZP and subsequently for well-known law firms in Warsaw in the area of capital markets.
Languages: Polish, English
Membership: Warsaw Bar of Advocates.
Education: Faculty of Law and Administration at Warsaw University; Ph.D. student at the Institute of Legal Sciences at the Polish Academy of Sciences. Przemysław studied in the LLP/Erasmus programme at the University of Bonn. He was awarded a scholarship in the 6th edition of the Academy of Capital Market Leaders, organized by the Lesław A. Paga Foundation.
- Advised on the establishment of a public bond issuance programme with a value of up to PLN 300 million, approval of the prospectus and negotiation of the issue agreement (programme agreement) for an entity from the debt collection sector.
- Advised on the process of approval of a prospectus and of conducting an initial public offering (IPO) by a medical company, with a value of approximately PLN 56 million. Advised on the registration of shares in the National Depository for Securities and on the introduction of shares to trading on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE).
- Advised on the process of approval of an information memorandum by the Financial Supervision Authority in connection with the planned admission and introduction of PLN 133 million worth of an industrial company’s shares to trading on the regulated market.
- Advised on the process of a private placement of PLN 42 million of industrial company bonds and their introduction to trading on the WSE.
- Advised on the sale of shares in a company from the property development sector in the accelerated book-building process (ABB), with a value of approximately PLN 45 million.
- Advised on the establishment of a private bond issuance programme with a value of PLN 60 million and the implementation of two further private bond issuances (with a value of PLN 40 million and PLN 20 million, respectively), by a company from the laboratory testing industry. Advised on the registration of bonds at the National Depository for Securities and the introduction of the bonds to trading on the Catalyst market.
- „Upublicznić sprawozdania firm! Tak, ale serwer wtedy nie wytrzyma.” (Eng.: “Make company reports public! Yes, but the server will not handle it.”) Dziennik Gazeta Prawna. 3 November 2017 (comments).
- „Obligacje z pułapką na inwestorów.” (Eng.: “Bonds with a trap for investors.”) Dziennik Gazeta Prawna, 6 June 2017 (comments).
- „Obowiązki spółek z NewConnect zmienione. Na lepsze?” (Eng.: “Obligations of NewConnect companies have changed. For the better?”) Gazeta Giełdy Parkiet, 16 – 17 September 2017
- „Co nowego w Prospektach?” (Eng.: “What’s new in the Prospectus?”) Gazeta Giełdy Parkiet, 11-12 June 2016
- „Nie ma łatwych zysków.” (Eng.: “No easy profits.”) Dziennik Gazeta Prawna, 19 February 2015