Here in we present the articles published by KZP lawyers in the company bulletin.
- Bulletin March 2016 – Historic Dual Listing on the LSE Opens up New Opportunities for Companies
- Bulletin February 2016 – Public Procurement Law Draft Amendment
- Bulletin January 2016 – Draft law on the manners of restoring equality of the parties to certain facility and loan agreements
- Bulletin September 2015 – Act on handling of complaints by financial market operators and on the financial ombudsman
- Bulletin June 2015 – Real Estate lease as an alternative to financing
- Bulletin May 2015 – Draft amendments to the Polish banking act and the consumer credit act
- Bulletin April 2015 – Bank Enforcement Order
- Bulletin February 2015 – New Bond o Act
- Biuletyn czerwiec 2014 – “Zmiana ustawy Prawo Geologiczne i Górnicze”
- Biuletyn czerwiec 2014 – “Zmiana ustawy Prawo ochrony środowiska “
- Bulletin March 2014 – Prawo Konkurencji i Konsumentów / E-Commerce – “Zmiany w przepisach dotyczących sprzedaży on-line”
- Bulletin December 2013 – Banking & Finance „Second chance for bank sub-participation in Poland” (English version only)
- Bulletin September 2013 – Banking and Finance – “Amendmend to the Polish Payment Services Act”
- Bulletin July 2013 – Competition and Consumer Protection
- Bulletin June 2013 – Banking, Finance and Restructuring – New possibilities for bond issues in Poland
- Bulletin June 2013 – Przegląd Prawa Handlowego
- Bulletin May 2013 – The latest rules of taxation of hydrocarbons extraction
- Bulletin November 2012 – The latest amendment to the Act on the Management of State Treasury Property – a declaration of war for foreigners managing multi-hectare farms in Poland?
- Bulletin October 2012 – Changes in the interpretation of the provisions regarding promotion and audiotele lottery (Polish wersion)
- Bulletin October 2012 – Changes in the gas regulations for 2013 (Polish wersion)
- Bulletin August 2012 – A new list of shareholders may no longer suffice – comment on the Supreme Court resolution of June 6, 2012.
- Bulletin July 2012 – Revolution in VAT – Malgorzata Kucewicz, Associate, comments on the latest bill on VAT.
- Bulletin June 2012 – Amendment of the Reimbursement Law with Respect to Incentives and Contracting Concerning Reimbursed Products.
- Bulletin May 2012 – Amendments to the Civil Procedure Code. (Polish version)
- Bulletin April 2012 – Alternative trading systems and NewConnect in Poland.
- Bulletin IP Special Edition – The Polish Supreme Administrative Court applies the definition of a “product” in the light of the CJEU’s judgments in the “Medeva” and “Georgetown” cases and Polish principles on patent claim construction.
- Bulletin March 2012 – Changes in personal data protection law. (Polish version)
- Bulletin SPECIAL EDITION – SPC for medicinal products: interpretation of a “product” definition by the Polish Patent Office and the District Administrative Court in Warsaw in the “QLAIRA” case.
- Bulletin February 2012 – Energy companies fined by the President of the OCCP for infringements of collective consumer interests.
- Bulletin December 2011 – Single color protection as trademark protection.
- Bulletin November 2011 – Do opposition proceedings in a European patent case have an impact on the Polish equivalent of this patent?
- Bulletin October 2011 – Judgement in the Case L’Oreal v. eBay.
- Legal Alert – September 2011 – New Top Level Domain. XXX.
- Bulletin August 2011 – Financial penalties for infringement of competition law and the exchange of information between entrepreneurs.
- Bulletin July 2011 – Intellectual Property Law.
- Bulletin June 2011 – Shall advertising expenses be increased by the output VAT from the 1st of April 2011? Taking up a Company’s own shares does not create a taxable income for its shareholder.
- Bulletin May 2011 – Competition law. The new national provisions on distribution agreements effective from 1 June 2011. Undertakings have only 6 months to adapt contracts to the new requirements.
- Bulletin April 2011 – Warsaw Decree in light of the newest resolution passed by the Supreme Court.
- Bulletin March 2011 – Hindering inspections and searches. Competition law. A record fine of PLN 130 million imposed by The President of the UOKiK for Competition and Consumer Protection.