REDEFINING ENERGY – a comprehensive expert analysis for WBJ
Aleksander Galos, Partner, Head of Energy, Natural Resources & Chemicals and Wojciech Wrochna, Counsel, Head of European Law & European Economic Regulations Practice, feature in a comprehensive expert analysis entitled REDEFINING ENERGY – a publication for Warsaw Business Journal monthly, on the future of the energy sector in Poland and the role of the Capacity Market in shaping it.
Authors of the publication:
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advised Groupe Beneteau on the acquisition of Delphia Yachts
- KZP has advised EPP on the acquisition of King Cross Marcelin shopping centre
- New advocates and legal counsellors at KZP
- KZP’S TEAM OF EXPERTS WILL ATTEND INTA 2018
- KZP HIGH POSITIONS IN LAW FIRM RANKING OF "RZECZPOSPOLITA" 2018
- Legal 500 Ranking for 2018 has been announced: KZP highly commended!