KZP’s lawyers have broad-based experience in advising clients on challenging and complicated reimbursement issues. We understand the needs of the ever-changing market and the legal factors affecting drug reimbursement.
We provide the following services:
- Filing applications for the reimbursement of products and support in every phase of the reimbursement procedures
- Developing solutions for selling reimbursable drugs to hospitals through wholesalers at a price lower than the official price
- Managing the risk associated with a change of the official price
- Giving opinions on information addressed to the public in light of the restrictions on communication regarding reimbursable drugs
- Support in interpreting the relevant laws and regulations, including in relation to accounting for services by the National Health Fund