The regulatory framework of the food industry is particularly extensive and strict. KZP’s lawyers have extensive experience in advising businesses operating in various areas of the food industry, particularly manufacturers and distributors of beer, deep-frozen food, sweets, dairy products and dietary supplements.
We provide the following services:
- Product labeling
- Advice on advertising and promotion, including advice on nutrition claims
- Advice on the promotion and marketing of dietary supplements
- Representation before governmental authorities (Trading Standards Inspection [PL. Inspekcja Handlowa], Agricultural and Food Quality Inspection [PL. Inspekcja Jakości Handlowej Artykułów Rolno-Spożywczych], Sanitary Inspectorate [PL. Inspektorat Sanitarny], Office for Competition and Consumer Protection [PL. Urząd Ochrony Konkurencji i Konsumentów])
- Drafting and reviewing trade contracts, including representation in negotiations with retail chains
- Representation in proceedings related to the protection of trademarks and imitation of products