Sylwia Mizera specializes in corporate law and due diligence audits. She has experience providing on-going corporate services and working on mergers and conversions.
Sylwia has worked on M&A and corporate restructuring projects. She has participated in a number of due diligence audits, in particular in the area of corporate law, commercial and civil law contracts. She has also assisted in coordinating a global joint-venture transaction involving countries from the CEE region.
Prior to joining KZP, Sylwia worked in leading international law firms, including Clifford Chance.
Languages: Polish, English.
Membership: The Warsaw Bar of Advocates.
Education: The Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University in Cracow (Master of Law, 2012).
- Advice related to day-to-day affairs of companies operating in various sectors, including legal assistance in corporate and commercial matters.
- Ongoing advice on commercial contracts.
- Advice to the purchaser on the purchase of an organized part of an enterprise constituting a separated and organized complex of tangible and intangible assets used for carrying on business activity consisting in the analysis, design and implementation of IT systems for banks and financial institutions.
- Legal assistance to a company from the electronics industry in connection with a cross-border merger of companies of the group.
- Legal assistance in conducting a corporate due diligence for the purchaser, a leading fund operating as a REIT, for the purposes of the acquisition of real estate and shares in a company.