Szymon Suchcicki specializes in litigation and, especially, in the field of media law. Szymon takes part in litigation lawsuits in favour of a leading media publisher, in cases including breach of personal rights, as well as acting for the defence in cases of defamation.
Szymon represents one of the biggest national banks in lawsuits regarding the so called “Swiss franc loans” and also in cases regarding “insurance with low personal contribution”.
Szymon Suchcicki has extensive experience in conducting enforcement proceedings, in particular involving enforcement against real estate. Szymon coordinates the work of the debt recovery team running thousands of cases in debt collection. He is the architect of many novel solutions in raising the efficiency of debt enforcement cases.
Before joining KZP, for many years he worked for one of the largest law firms dealing with debt collection.
A current participant of the PhD programme at the University of Warsaw’s Institute of History of Law under the supervision of Prof. Dr hab. Michał Pietrzak.
Languages: Polish, English
Membership: The Warsaw Bar of Advocates.
Education: Wyższa Szkoła Zarządzania i Prawa im. Heleny Chodkowskiej in Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration (Master of Laws, 2012).
- Long–term co-representation of a global publisher, the owner of Fakt, Newsweek, Forbes and Przeglad Sportowy in litigation related to the protection of personal image, press law and criminal proceedings.
- Long-term management of receivables portfolios large chain of convenience stores, from the outset of amicable activities, mediation, through court proceedings ending at enforcement proceedings.
- Co-ordination of cases of a client from the banking industry.
- Conducting tens of thousands of vindication cases for the largest banks in Poland.
- Initiation of several thousand enforcement and debt collection proceedings.
- Exploration and introduction of innovative methods of recovery execution.
- Implementation and supervision of a project to support the sale of real estate during a bailiff auction.
- Development of monitoring tools and reporting methods of the work of bailiffs
- Representing clients before the judicial and enforcement authorities.
- Ustawa Macrona dotknie polskich przewoźników, Rzeczpospolita
- Brakuje aktywności dłużników i wierzycieli, Rzeczpospolita
- Komornik lepiej kontrolowany, Rzeczpospolita
- Komornicze Allegro ułatwi życie firmom, Rzeczpospolita
- Stawki za mediację zostały podniesione, Rzeczpospolita
- Płaca minimalna w Holandii. Kolejny problem dla branży transportowej. , Dziennik Gazeta Prawna
- Ułomny pręgierz dłużników państwa, Dziennik Gazeta Prawna
- Czy sędzia-frankowicz może sądzić sprawy o kredyty walutowe?, Rzeczpospolita