Attorney at Law, Counsel
Tomasz specializes in Public Procurement Law and construction disputes. He has gained his experience while providing legal services to procurement units of energy market companies obliged to apply the Public Procurement Law. Tomasz has also been involved in the comprehensive preparation and development of infrastructure projects in the field of energy and waste recycling. These services included obtaining decisions on environmental and construction conditions, tender procedures, drafting contracts based on FIDIC terms, and obtaining integrated permits.
Languages: Polish, English.
Membership: The Cracow Bar of Legal Advisors.
Education: Jagiellonian University in Cracow, (Master of Law 2008).
- TAURON Sprzedaż - Advised on procurement office operations.
- Advised Bochnia Salt Mine.
- Urban Municipality in Szczecin - Legal advice regarding the construction of a municipal waste incineration plant and the implementation of an intelligent traffic management system.
- Municipal Waste Management Department in Konin - Advised on the construction process of a municipal waste incineration plant.
- Ongoing legal advice to a number of private companies providing services to the construction market.
- From 2015 – lecturer on Public Procurement Law at the Cracow Bar of Legal Advisors.