XXIV Cloud Computing GigaCon Conference
Paweł Gruszecki, Legal Counselor, Partner, Head of New Technologies & Telecommunications Practice at Kochański Zięba & Partners, will be a speaker at the XXIV Cloud Computing GigaCon Conference to be held on 29 May 2017 at Courtyard Hotel in Warsaw. The Conference is dedicated to businesses that have discovered the advantages of cloud computing such as cost optimization, fast implementation and flexibility of IT solutions.
Mr. Gruszecki will talk about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and cybersecurity in Cloud Computing.
For more information go to: http://gigacon.org/event/cloud_waw_17/
- KZP lawyers attend an event of the General Consulate of Austria
- Aleksander Galos attended the “Business Insider INSIDE TRENDS” Conference
- KZP lawyers attend an event at the General Consulate of Germany
- KOCHANSKI ZIEBA & PARTNERS WINS POLAND TAX FIRM OF THE YEAR AT THE INTERNATIONAL TAX REVIEW’S EUROPEAN TAX AWARDS 2017
- Law Firm Ranking of daily Rzeczpospolita 2017
- The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa 2017